What's one change you hope stays after the quarantine is over?

I saw this question somewhere and thought it was a good one!

One thing we are doing now is grocery shopping once a week, and I’m pretty sure it’s saving us a ton of $$$. So I’m hoping we can keep that up :slight_smile:

What about you?

1 Like

I love this question, too!

Not spending $$ on unnecessary stuff. It’s so easy to stop for a Starbucks coffee or a smoothie when I’m out and about. I’m not against occasional indulges, but I do this WAY too much in “normal” life.

2 Likes

Uh, yes, our coffee/Starbucks runs were outrageous, especially since I usually had one or two of the boys with me. I already knew we needed to cut this back, but it was something that was sooo easy to do with a drive-thru as a fun treat or reward with the kids. They are still so young it’s hard to actually take them in and out of the car all the time. I’m not sure I’ll stop it fully, but hopefully this will curb the addiction.

1 Like

I hope I stay grateful for simple things like TJ Maxx runs (when they open) or going to the grocery store without a mask. We take so much for granted.

2 Likes

Yes, @agoudalife so true! How about going to the store and enjoying the produce aisle again without a vibe of fear surrounding us?