What's happening this week! ((Launch bundle closes today)) 8/16

I’m going to try doing this post weekly on Sundays to keep you all up-to-date. Let me know if you think it’s helpful or not!

:hourglass: Launch bundle closes today, Sunday, August 16! If you haven’t signed up as a member yet, do it now!

Here’s what’s going on if you’re a member:

:arrow_right: Two new “Mini Podcast” episodes are going up tomorrow - one with Kristie Hill (@Heykristiehill) and one with Sandie Markle (@sandieatsidechef) of SideChef.

:arrow_right: The “10-Day Pinterest Challenge” starts tomorrow, Monday, August 17th! @megan really dove in with this and created an amazing challenge that will help you increase your traffic and gain knowledge on your audience.

:arrow_right: Live Conversation with Madison (@graceandvine) of Grace & Vine Studios is on Tuesday, August 18th at 9am PT. Join us live and ask all your questions about building a website and an audience.

SO MUCH AMAZING VALUE COMING UP. SO EXCITED ALL OF YOU ARE HERE WITH US! :love_you_gesture:

PS - Don’t forget to sign up for a mastermind - registration for fall session ends Monday, August 31.

2 Likes

Soooo excited for this week and all the content that will be published inside the EBT community!!! I’m with @BethanySmith in saying that I’m just so happy all of you are here with us. :heart: Thank you thank you thank you for your awesomeness.

1 Like