What to serve with potato soup

Share your recipe(s) here! I plan to publish by 31 Oct 2022. I’m looking for side dishes, salads, soups, breads, or even drinks. All of my links will be rel=dofollow!

Please link the full blog post in your reply :slight_smile: Thank you!

@bharmer Thanks for starting this! :slight_smile: Here are some of my suggestions:

DIPS
Olive cream cheese dip: 5-min Cream Cheese Olive Dip Recipe - Greedy Girl Gourmet

SIDES
Gochujang squash: Easy Gochujang Butternut Squash - Greedy Girl Gourmet
Umami Mushrooms: Quick Asian eryngii mushroom recipe (3-ingredients) - Greedy Girl Gourmet

BREAD
Matcha buns: Matcha Buns (How to get Smooth Mantou) - Greedy Girl Gourmet

DRINKS
Pandan Milk: Pandan Milk - Greedy Girl Gourmet
Starbucks Mocha White chocolate: Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha - Greedy Girl Gourmet
Turmeric tea: Turmeric Ginger Cinnamon Lemon Honey Tea - Greedy Girl Gourmet

1 Like

I love potato soup and can’t wait to try your recipe! Here are a few recipes from my blogs that I hope you can use.

The Third Eye Cocktail - perfect for Halloween!

How to Make Tomato Bruschetta

8 Easy Vegan Sandwich Ideas

Thanks for the links!
JJ

1 Like

Looking forward to try your potato soup recipe, I love potato soups and always look for a new recipe to try. These are my 2 favorite side recipe for potato soup:

Rustic Rye-Buttermilk Rolls

Super Easy, Fluffy Sour Cream Rolls

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your recipes!

Here’s my potato soup recipe so you can try it :slight_smile: Easy Healthy Baked Potato Soup

(I’m updating the images so no judging until I get it republished😂)

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Salad

Drinks-

1 Like

Thank you, that looks amazing. Love the twist with the nutritional yeast. I put it on the meal plan for next week, I bet my family will love it. The perfect dish for our rainy weather.

There’s so many great recipes being shared here to go with your soup!

Please consider Pip and Ebby’s crockpot ham recipe - easy to put on early in the day and enjoy with the hearty potato soup.

Out of curiosity - what does nutritional yeast do? This is new to me. Love learning about new nutritional foods.

Melissa

Nutritional yeast is a low calorie, high protein vegan substitute for cheese, but it also adds an incredible savory flavor and a huge boost of B vitamins. I’m not vegan, and I never replace all of the cheese with nutritional yeast, but I like replacing 20-30% of the cheese for that boost in vitamins!

1 Like