What to serve with chicken cordon bleu

Share your recipe(s) here! I plan to publish by mid November 2022. I’m looking for side dishes, salads, soups, breads, or even drinks. All of my links will be rel=dofollow!

Please link the full blog post in your reply :slight_smile: Thank you!

Thanks for starting this thread! I have a few ideas here :slight_smile:

SIDE DISHES
Under 30 min umami mushrooms: Quick Asian eryngii mushroom recipe (3-ingredients) - Greedy Girl Gourmet
Gochujang Butternut Squash: Easy Gochujang Butternut Squash - Greedy Girl Gourmet

DRINKS
Tiger Stripes Milk Tea: Tiger Milk Tea Boba (3-ingredients) - Greedy Girl Gourmet

SOUP
Chinese pumpkin soup: Chinese Pumpkin Soup with Carrots - Greedy Girl Gourmet
Coconut chicken soup: Coconut water chicken soup (Chinese) - Greedy Girl Gourmet

Can’t wait to see the post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are a couple of side dish ideas for your chicken cordon bleu - one is a vegan soup and the other is a delicious purple cocktail called “The Third Eye.”

Red Lentil & Sweet Potato Soup

The Third Eye Cocktail

Thanks for posting and good luck with your article!
JJ

1 Like

Hello, thanks for starting this thread!
Here some of my recipe:
Side dish:
Air Fryer Onion Rings: Air Fryer Onion Rings Recipe: Homemade And Super Crispy
Potato Wedges: Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe: Crunchiness is Guaranteed!
Breaded Zucchini Sticks: Breaded Zucchini Sticks: A Delicious Appetizer That Everyone Will Love
Salad:
Italian Potato Salad: Italian Potato Salad With Green Beans & Red  Onions Recipe
Breads:
Focaccia: Focaccia Recipe Easy Authentic with Olives, Tomatoes & Rosemary!

1 Like

Here are a couple of ideas from Cooking Chat:

-Potato Bacon Skillet Casserole (Tartiflette)
-Savory Mashed Butternut Squash

1 Like

My mouth is watering over the focaccia!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Garlic Butter Rice or Fresh Salad are some of the options you can think of to serve with it. Also, find fresh chicken at Gems of Indore | Linktree.

Hi Brooke,

I think the charred broccolini or herbed potato salad would both be delicious with chicken cordon bleu. :slight_smile: (They’re both gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.)

Good luck with the post!