What do you use to sell ebooks or eproducts?

I’m researching ways to sell an ebook and eventually other ebooks or similar products. I know there are a ton of options out there and have even used a few. But want to know what you love.

We already have a WordPress site, and we already have Stripe, so if it can integrate with those two, awesome. OR, we could do something like Gumroad that is not utilizing WP at all.

So many options!

(Also, @megan and I are working on an awesome, awesome ebook that will be so helpful for you…details coming soon!)

1 Like

I need to learn about this, too. My e-book is with my designer now. :smiley:

1 Like

Have you ever thought about an APP instead of an e-book? You can update it anytime, add more recipes, create a shopping list, promote other items (loads of things a rigid e-book cant do). I can help with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think an app would be best for the project I’m working on.

Sounds like you have one and love it? Do you charge a one-time fee for downloading or recurring subscription?

Hey Bethany,

Sorry I just realised it probably isn’t a recipe e-book you were thinking of producing.

Would love to know more about your project.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Jodie

Download recipeezi Gluten Free on App Store or recipeezi Gluten Free on Google Play

image001.png

image002.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.pngimage005.jpgimage006.jpgimage007.pngimage008.jpg

1 Like

I don’t really love ANY of the options. I used etsy to sell all my crochet PDFs because they collected all US state taxes and UK vat taxes. I didn’t want to deal with those at all. Since selling my crochet site in October, I haven’t sold PDFs so it’s been a year. I don’t know if there have been changes to their system during that year absence.

Once Christian takes over more of the day-to-day activities of 24Bite, I plan on writing books again and I plan on going back to etsy but I have also been hearing that a lot of people are using payhip.

1 Like

I have sold my e-books with e-Junkie. It was originally recommended by Pinch of Yum years ago. I am plan to look at all my options when I do my update of my Thanksgiving e-book.

1 Like

I also have a WP plugin called download manager that allows me to sell directly on my site but I really REALLY didn’t want to deal with taxes and I could only use Paypal since I wouldn’t want to deal with a pay portal either.

1 Like