Weekly IG posts

How many times do you post on Instagram per week (just to timeline):

0 voters

I was only doing 3 a week and did see an uptick of engagement. Lately, though, my numbers have really been sliding so I’m going to try to up to 5 times and see if that helps.

1 Like

For a while I was doing nearly daily and simply because I was being negligent slid down to 3-4 days a week and nothing has changed much for me.

Just once a week! There’s just not enough time to do it all and I don’t want to hand this over to my VA.

I’ve found that, too, Liz… I just don’t want to hand IG off to anyone else, so whatever I’m able to do is whatever I’m able to do!

Same! I’m managing it on my own for now and would hate to hand it over as well.

1 Like

Definitely trying to do more but I have been happier in general since letting go of IG a bit. Only so many hours in the day! I know I need to keep growing it if I ever want to supplement ad income with meaningful sponsored content, though, so I do need to post/engage more frequently than I have been to date. :frowning:

It’s one of those duties that has fallen to the back burner for me, but… I’m ok with it in this season. We definitely can’t do it all and sometimes something’s gotta give!