Weekly Goal Setting Thread 8/7/23

Each Monday in this post you can list out the goals or tasks you want to accomplish during the week, then on Friday we’ll check in to see how we all did.

The hope is that by holding each other accountable we can be more productive and continue to effectively grow together!

I will post mine in a subsequent comment and I encourage everyone to do the same!

My kids are at my inlaws this week so I’m looking to get quite a few things done while they’re away.

• 1 EBT productivity call
  • 2 emails to list
  • record 3 podcast episodes
  • 2 posts
  • FB posts for next 2 week
  • get back into Pinterest (review notes & starting pinning more)

Today, in Ontario, Canada, we have the Simcoe Day Holiday, and I’m relishing the opportunity to enjoy a day off from my regular 9-5.

This week’s focus:

• Streamlining several Google Sheets that contain multiple versions of my content/editorial calendars into a centralized AIRTABLE.
1 Like

I have some family plans later in the week, so I’m keeping the work week short.
Facebook posts
Update 2 posts
Work on editing cake photos

1 Like

Friday Check In

:white_check_mark: Combined numerous Google Sheets into one Airtable Base for a Centralized Editorial/Content Calendar. *I will be continually updating for any forgotten elements.
So far I’m really happy with this improvement

1 Like

Thanks for doing a Friday check in @Keira - I was off my game last week!

I was also not nearly as productive as I was hoping to be. I got about half my list done. @dahn let us know how last week went for you when you get a chance!

I finished my list early in the week and took the rest of the week for family stuff. Sometimes you just gotta make your list short so you can enjoy life :slight_smile:

2 Likes