Weekly Goal Setting 9/11/23

Each Monday (or in this case, on a Tuesday!) in this post you can list out the goals or tasks you want to accomplish during the week, then on Friday we’ll check in to see how we all did.

The hope is that by holding each other accountable we can be more productive and continue to effectively grow together!

I will post mine in a subsequent comment and I encourage everyone to do the same!

• EBT MiniMind call
  • Calls and email follow up for next round of MiniMind (closes Friday!)
  • 2 emails to list
  • 1 podcast episode
  • 1 post
  • FB posts

Need to cram this all into the first 3 days as I’m busy Thursday and Friday with an organization I volunteer for.

1 Like

Here are my Goals for this week.

• Finish working on a harmonized brand/style guide.
  • Finish mapping out my new site & planning steps to launch in 2024.
2 Likes

Checking in on Saturday instead of Friday!

I got most things done, though I didn’t get to a post this week. Just ran out of time. @Keira how did you do?

1 Like

This week I’m not quite back to being 100%, but am on the mend after a brief bought with the seasonal flu.
:white_check_mark: Completed my new branding/style guide for my new site that will launch in 2024.
I know it will be a work in progress, & some of the templates might change over time, but it should ensure a consistent feel across my newsletters, blogs, and social channels.
:white_check_mark: This week I was able to finish mapping out the steps to launch my new blog.
I plan to launch in the Spring of 2024, so it’s time to get busy and do the work.

1 Like