Virtual Tastemaker Conference

Hey, I am just curious who will be attending the Virtual Tastemaker Conference next month. I myself will be practicing. I can’t say I am anywhere near as excited this year but I am hoping for it to be useful nonetheless.

1 Like

I have a ticket. I live on the West Coast and was disappointed as I wasn’t really up for the long flight to the physical pre-covid location. It did me a favour that it went virtual because I can attend. I’m really looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I need to get my ticket! I plan to attend, I believe I saw that sessions would be available for the next 9 months, or maybe a year. Which is great because I won’t have too much time to participate live!

1 Like

I just checked my email and it looks like I bought a ticket at some point. I don’t know what it is but I’m on it! LOL

3 Likes

Great to hear who is participating. It would be cool to connect afterwards. What I am missing most about the virtual events, is the conversations, talking blog with people in person. That was my first time doing that in the 10+ years of blogging, so it was the best part.

2 Likes

I agree, @eatlikenooneelse …That is my favorite thing about conferences, too. Just think, when we’re able to meet in person again we will all be SO happy to see each other! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes it will be wonderful. Hopefully that can happen next year at some point.

2 Likes