Top 5 Google Analytics posts NOW

I’m avoiding editing photos (people, not food) and took a peek at Google Analytics to find that a ton of people are looking at my chili recipe right now.

I thought it would be fun to see what YOUR top posts are right now! Open GA and navigate to REALTIME then CONTENT. Comment with your top 5 posts!

1 Like

Chili
Meatloaf
Easy Chili
Candied Lemon Slices
Goulash

One of things just doesn’t belong here… One of these things just doesn’t fit…

2 Likes

How to sous vide Pork Tenderloin
How to sous vide Top Round
How to make a soy lecithin foam
How to sous vide short ribs
Chile Foam Crostini Recipe
How to use sodium alginate

2 Likes

@jasonlogsdon please explain what “soy lecithin foam” is!
Sous vide pork tenderloin sounds delicious!!

Price Guide to Beef at Costco
Difference Between Moon Drop and Sweet Sapphire grapes
Can You Eat Broccoli that Turned Yellow
How to Cook a Flavorful Bottom Round Roast
How to Cook a Sirloin Filet Steak

1 Like

Such interesting topics, Eric! CAN you eat yellow broccoli? I feel compelled to go read your post now! :slight_smile:

@megan I don’t recommend eating yellow broccoli. I haven been surprised at how many people have asked this question. It skyrocketed since Covid started, so I did a bunch of other similar posts on other veggies.

1 Like

So lecithin is basically an emulsifier and foam stabilizer. It’s usually found in egg yolk (hence it’s use in mayonaise and aioli), mustard (a tad in vinaigrettes helps bind them) and soy. You can get it in powdered form and add about a 1/4 teaspoon to some liquid, hit it with an immersion blender (or latte frother) and it’ll create a fine-grained foam.

One of those great “takes 5 minutes and impresses the heck out of your friends” dishes that I love so much.

And though it’s not a top 5 most, I actually have a sous vide pork tender WITH a lecithin mustard foam, haha.

2 Likes

@jasonlogsdon This is amazing! I never even knew this was a thing! That foamy pork looks delicious.

I love me some lecithin foams. Great for “fancy” appetizers and stuff. A lot of modernist restaurant make like lamb consume and crazy reductions for it…I use like straight soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, bottled sauces, pomegranite juice, haha, anything quick and easy!

1 Like

@jasonlogsdon I’m suddenly STARVING!