The FREE Food Blogger Summit - have you signed up yet?

2020 has been a roller coaster :roller_coaster: of a year, but don’t write it off yet because something verrrrry exciting is on the horizon!

Does it sometimes seem like your food blogging to-do list is never ending? Not to mention these situations that just make our to-do lists more complicated and challenging:

:house_with_garden: sheltering in place

:books: home schooling

:woman_technologist: sharing our office with our spouse or kids

Which is why I am so excited to share that registration is officially OPEN for the FREE virtual Food Blogger Summit happening October 26th - 29th and hosted by the amazing Madison Wetherill from @graceandvine !

:point_right: 20 incredible speakers will be presenting on topics ranging from branding + web design to SEO, monetization, Pinterest, food photography, publicity, and everything in between.

This summit is just for food bloggers, and it’s all about helping you as a food blogger streamline your focus and tasks within your business to cut out the busywork that isn’t bringing you a greater audience or more revenue, just a longer to-do list.

:arrow_right: Who couldn’t use a little blogger’s to-do-list tidying? (or slashing!)

I will be speaking on the topic of DO MORE IN LESS TIME on Monday, October 26th. I am so pumped to teach on this topic because I so often see food bloggers getting caught up in the trap of working an insane amount of hours and using up so much of their energy and GETTING NOWHERE! Let’s change that!

Be sure to join me at the summit starting on October 26th for 4 action-packed days.

:white_check_mark: GRAB YOUR FREE TICKET HERE

:raising_hand_woman:t2: Who’s excited?!

Leave a comment on this thread to tell me how excited you are so I’m not over here having a party alone! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m excited! The last one was really good and I’m really looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

yes! Can’t wait- and just listened to the podcast with you and Madison… good stuff!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

I signed up! I will be at work but have it playing on my phone and taking notes through out lol This will be my first first blogger summit of any kind.

2 Likes

This starts on MONDAY! So be sure to sign up now!!

I signed up. I went to the last one as well. Seems like a long time ago now. I watched it from the library which I haven’t been in one since March.

3 Likes

Hey all! I didn’t even realize all the AMAZING stuff @megan is doing at this summit. So if you LOVE Megan like I know we all do, this is the place to get more from her (and of course so many others!). As well as several giveaways and prizes from us at Eat Blog Talk as well as other speakers.

Monday, October 26:
1:00pm to 2:30pm - [Workshop] Accomplish More in Less Time with Megan Porta - Calendar Link

Wednesday, October 28:
1:00pm - Live Panel Start a Podcast for Your Blog with @graceandvine , @jasonlogsdon , Marie Fiebach, and @megan

You can still sign up!

1 Like

The all-access pass is still available for $127! At 12am EST tonight the price goes up, so grab it now!

1 Like