Tailwind Tribes

Hey I was wondering anyone that uses Tailwind and uses Tribes as well, have you noticed that tribes is helping to increase your traffic from Pinterest? And can pin point that it’s actually from Tribes? I have been using Tribes for well over a year and I don’t know for sure if it has actually contributed to increased Pinterest traffic.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I’m not sure I see that much actual help from them. I personally use them mostly for my new content and to fill in some pins other then my own to my scheduled pins. I’m wondering if I’m using the wrong boards.

1 Like

You can get a customized dashboard that you install in your Google Analytics. It gives you all the Pinterest information you could ever need, including how much traffic is actually coming from your tribes. https://kristiehill.com/pinterest-dashboard/

1 Like

@24bite Thanks for sharing that. I checked it out. I can see the total sessions from Tribes, which only accounts for 94 sessions out of the 11,319 sessions over the last month for me. Better than 0 of course.

Do you know if there is a way to tell which pins in those 94 sessions are? Or does it just give you the total?

I had my first viral pin and I was able to pinpoint the exact pin by going to Tailwind>Insights>Top Pins.

2 Likes

@24bite Congrats on that first viral pin. Please share the pin I would love to see it.

What you just shared with Tailwind is useful to seeing who pinned your pins. I might try looking at what others are sharing from my site and making sure I am sharing those pins on tribes.

Here it is:

2 Likes

@24bite Looks great. I love small batch jam making.

Thank you. It was fun.

1 Like