Stories slacker

I have no motivation lately to post to IG stories. I used to love it, check in every day and spend at least an hour daily perusing others’ stories. Now I have zero desire to do any of it. Is anyone else experiencing a stories lull? I need some motivation to get back in there. Or maybe it’s ok that I don’t…

1 Like

I’m struggling too, but I know I should be doing stories because I see quite a bit of traffic on them in my analytics. I need to get in a better habit of putting my posts in stories and then having a clearer idea of what stories I’m going to do. Like a round up on Sunday or remembering to story while I bake on Thursdays.

1 Like

Same! So much has been happening in “real life” that it’s been hard to keep up in stories… I want to work on promoting traffic to my blog more through them, but it seems to take so much time!

1 Like

It’s something you definitely have to be intentional about if you want to keep up with it. Maybe we should color-code it into our calendars! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m over IG in general! I feel like I spend so much time on the platform and gain and lose the same number of followers each week. I cannot increase my numbers!

1 Like

This is normal in my opinion. I get this kind of burnout too, but not for long. You have to give yourself a break if you need one. Otherwise the situation only gets worse. Sometimes I don’t want to write posts at all and at that moment I already have options ready so I don’t disappear from the radar. And I can even set up auto-publishing so that I can rest and not come in at all. It helps me greatly

I recently rejoined Insta for business purposes and I just can’t get into it or stick with it. I’m good for a couple weeks and then other work takes priority and I don’t even open the app for days on end. I keep trying to find ways to make Insta more enjoyable but it’s starting to feel like it needs to be a part-time job to get anything out of it.

I’d love to hear how it’s going for everyone in 2021!

1 Like