SideChef anyone

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right category for this post. Please advise if otherwise.

I heard about SideChef from the Expert Roundup this past weekend. Has anyone worked with them? I received an invite email this morning. Looking for some feedback if this would be a good route to go for success. :blush:

Any insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Make it a great day everyone!

1 Like

@JOZmahal I’ve been a SC partner for many years and they are awesome! They have a micro-influencer program that you can hear more about in episode 113.

They are a GREAT company, filled with amazing people and a solid mission. One of the things I love about them is that they are always looking forward to gauge how people will be engaging with recipes in the future, so we can glean a lot of insights from working alongside them. Also, Sandie (who you saw in the EVR video) has an account on this forum, so I could loop her in if you’d like? She could answer more specific questions for you. Let me know!

Thank you for your reply Megan. I listened to the Podcast. Thank you for that resource.

Still trying to wrap my head around how the program works. I guess I’d like to know why I should sign up? How much time and resource is involved and what’s the overall rate of success by being a SC Partner ?

The context of my question comes from me still being a newbie when it comes to blog content. Don’t get me wrong, I have a lot of recipes to write, lots of ideas, big plans, however, all the things that go with it, (like SEO, social media, photography, styling, media design, recipe testing, etc…) I still need to carve out some time. So by joining the SC platform, will it enhance or distract from where I’m at in the blogging venture?

Thanks for listening!

Thought I’d post a follow-up: I am now a Content Creator for Side Chef. I stopped wondering and went for it.

2 Likes

@JOZmahal Oh good! It’s worthwhile. You’ll enjoy working with them!

1 Like