Shemedia review

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me about she media? Is it good if the blog receives less traffic from US?

What would you suggest Ezoic or Shemedia?

1 Like

Hi Shelly! I think @TarynS and @Ginainga have had recent experiences with Shemedia and could give you a valuable review!

1 Like

Thanks @megan for tagging me.

I was with SheMedia in 2020 and for me it was a decent experience. I left them in Dec 2020 for MediaVine as I had enough pageviews by then, and from what I hear SheMedia has gotten worse since then. I know several people who have taken their SheMedia ads off their site because it was slowing their site down too much (I think both @cupofzest and @LoriMurphy did this).

Normally the advice is to wait until you have enough traffic to apply to MediaVine, but it sounds like you don’t have as much US traffic as they might prefer. If that’s the case, I would look more into Ezoic - I know of at least one other blogger outside of the food blogging world who used them and was decently happy with them. But I would search food blogger Facebook groups for other experiences.

2 Likes

Hi, I just want to add my 2 cents about my SheMedia experience - I’ve been with them for about a year and am quite happy. SheMedia has made a lot of improvements re: site speed. I’ve been running at 100 for mobile and desktop consistently for several months now, so their ads don’t seem to be slowing me down.

I don’t know enough to give anyone advice. Just sharing my experience as of today (just checked my numbers).

3 Likes

That’s great @DeniseP! Glad to hear that they have improved their speed!

1 Like

Thankyou so much for you feedback