Recipe Roundup - Your Best Summer Drinks Recipes Needed!

Hello!

We’re going to be publishing a roundup and are looking for some great summer drink recipes - these can be alcoholic, mocktails, non alcoholic beverages as well as kid friendly!

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.)

Please send them over by Thursday morning May 27!

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

1 Like

Watermelon juice

Non-alcoholic orange mojito

Strawberry milkshake

Thick mango shake

Learn how to make the best vodka lemonade cocktail with this easy guide to classic, fruit, frozen, slushies, and big batch vodka lemonade drinks!

Make this sparkling Rose Sangria your easy drink of the summer ! Sangria rosé can made by the glass using leftover wine or in a pitcher for a crowd using strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, juice, and rose wine.

Frozen Fuzzy Navel (Alcoholic)
Made with frozen fruit, refreshing summer drink

Thanks!

I would like to use this recipe but I need a photo that’s larger in size. Can you email me please? Melissa@eatblogtalk.com

I’m unable to use any of the photos - it says security reasons. Please send them to melissa@eatblogtalk.com if you would like to have your mango milkshake and watermelon juice recipe used. Thanks!

Hi,
I have mailed you the images, please check.

Thank you everyone - here is the roundup! Please feel free to share on your channels too!

Melissa

1 Like

hi
i want to share a very interesting recipe related to summer drinks.
4 UNIQUE MANGO DRINKS RECIPES tHESE ARE RARELY KNOWN MANGO DRINKS, please have a look.
4 unique mango drinks recipes - Shushi Kitchen (shushikitchentwist.com)