Recipe Roundup - Ways To Serve Watermelon

Hello! Recipes Needed!

We’re going to be publishing a roundup of ways to serve watermelon! We have a couple of cocktails and a fruit salad - any other unique or fun ways to enjoy it - shoot me your content!

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.) It will be published on Pip and Ebby.

If you’re pictures are not able to be pulled as a jpg from your site, then please email your photos to melissa@eatblogtalk.com or we cannot provide the backlink in our roundup. We will receive the cannot download for “security reasons” warning.

Please submit your recipe idea by Friday, June 25.

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

This is a super easy, refreshing way to serve watermelon! Watermelon Slushie | Cathy's Gluten Free

Watermelon Tomato Salad

Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresca

Watermelon juice with blender and seeds

Watermelon Gazpacho Watermelon Gazpacho
A sweet and savory Gazpacho with just a hint of spice. This cold Spanish Soup is the perfect soup for hot summer days.

Did you send me this picture? I need it sent to me so I can include it in the roundup - I’m not able to save it from online.

@Shellyfoodspot Would you mind sending this photo to megan@eatblogtalk.com when you get a chance? We included your recipe in the roundup but I’d love to include a photo, as well. Thank you!

Sure, sending image now.

Thankyou.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your contributions!

The roundup published. We would love it if you shared!