Recipe Roundup - Healthy Pasta Recipes

We’re going to be publishing a roundup and are looking for some pasta dishes that this time are healthy - they need to fall into category of dairy-free, gluten-free, plant-based, low-carb recipes.

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.)

Please send them over by Tuesday, May 3rd to be considered.

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

Finally a delicious low carb, keto shrimp alfredo recipe using tofu shirataki noodles! Only 7 net carbs per serving!

Thank you for sharing that! Got it!

1 Like

Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo pairs perfectly with your favorite pasta. This lightened up version of the classic sauce is smooth and silky without containing a drop of butter or dairy.

1 Like

Melissa, you are welcome to use any of my pasta posts. All are dairy-free and plant-based and can be made gluten-free.

Creamy Lemon Dairy Free Pasta Sauce is easy to make in your blender without any oil. This cashew-based recipe is delicious for both weeknight meals and special occasions.

1 Like

Easy, nutritious, and flavorful. This pesto pasta salad recipe is made with broccoli and comes together in about 30 minutes.

Hi Melissa - I have a plant-based “scallops” recipe made from Oyster Mushrooms which is delicious and non-dairy. Hope you can use it!
King-Oyster Mushroom Scallops - Lemony, Vegan & Dairy-free!

Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes sauce is a simple vegan recipe that is full of delicious Italian flavors and a touch of spice. When you make this recipe your home will be filled with the aroma of roasted garlic, tomatoes, and herbs just like an Italian grandma’s kitchen Spaghetti Sauce With Fresh Tomatoes

Great! I appreciate your recipe being offered.

This looks great - thank you!