Recipe Round Up - What To Serve With Sweet Corn

Hello! Recipes Needed!

We’re going to be publishing a roundup and are looking for some recipes that would compliment Sweet corn this summer!

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.)

Please submit your recipe idea by Friday, May 27.

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

I love grilled corn in Quesaillas

For something heartier, it’s great with sausage and rice

I’m a bit confused do you want ways to use corn in a recipe or dishes that go with corn? I’ll do one of each.

1 Like

I was going to ask a similar question!

Juicy grilled ribeye topped with Hatch chile avocado salsa. Perfect late summer meal served with fresh sweet corn on the side!

Easy, oven-baked zucchini fries are coated with a golden Parmesan, almond flour breading so not only are they crispy and flavorful , but a healthy low carb, keto-friendly, and gluten free recipe !

Baked Tomatoes are cheesy, oven roasted tomato slices with bubbly, golden parmesan or mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with fresh basil. Easy Baked Parmesan Tomatoes make an allstar appetizer or an easy side dish in minutes!

What pairs well with sweet corn as we’re going to be sharing our corn on the cob recipe.

Thanks for the question!

What pairs well with sweet corn as we’re going to be sharing our corn on the cob recipe.

Thanks for the question!

Jalapeno Cheddar Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
A smoked tenderloin, stuffed with jalapeno and cheddar, wrapped in bacon. The heat of the jalapenos would compliment the sweetness of the corn.