Recipe Round Up - Summer Salads

Hello! Recipes Needed!

We’re going to be publishing a roundup of Summer Salads.

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.) It will be published on our site.

If you’re pictures are not able to be pulled as a jpg from your site, then please email your photos to melissa@eatblogtalk.com or we cannot provide the backlink in our roundup. We will receive the cannot download for “security reasons” warning.

Please submit your recipe idea by Thursday, June 24.

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

1 Like

Here are two of my favorites.

1 Like

I have a ton on my site, which you are welcome to use. Here are a couple of favorites:

Barbara – YUM x 2!!

Thanks Amy, even though I’m not vegan or vegetarian, I love reading your posts.

1 Like

Here are a few summer salads I love to make using the Instant pot to keep the house cool!

Use fresh seasonal okra to turn these delicious Okra Fritters into a healthy salad. The best of both worlds - a delicious fried snack with no guilt because you turned it into a healthy salad :slight_smile:

Here are a couple from my site, Melissa!

Thanks!
April

Here’s a tasty and healthy salad featuring fresh tomatoes and kale:

And for more of a main dish salad, this is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy some grilled steak!

I love the variety here! Thank you everyone for your submissions - I’m using them to put together our round up and will give you the link when it’s live.

Melissa

Thank you! We have published this roundup and hope you will share it!

1 Like

Good roundup, thanks for including one of ours! Just pinned and scheduled a share elsewhere for tomorrow.