Recipe Round up - Side Recipes Needed for Pulled Pork sides

Hello! Recipes Needed!

We’re going to be publishing a roundup and are looking for a handful of recipes that would compliment Pulled Pork.

Please comment below with a link to your recipe that also gives permission to share a photo and the link back to your site with a brief description of the recipe. (No part of the recipe will be shared.)

Please submit your recipe idea by Tuesday, April 6th.

Thank you!
Melissa Torres
VA - Pip and Ebby

A couple options - use whichever works!

This Healthy Apple & Broccoli Slaw is an easy recipe that puts a paleo and Whole30 twist on a classic. A perfect side dish for a BBQ or to eat along grilled meat on a weeknight, you’ll never go back to original coleslaw!

This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is the perfect recipe for summer. Made with grilled corn and topped with chopped basil and lime juice, it’s a delicious side dish for BBQ season!

@TarynS these both look delicious! Thank you for sharing them!
Melissa

1 Like

Hi there - a couple for you!

Sweet Potato Salad compliments pulled pork nicely and is a little out of the ordinary! Creamy Sweet Potato Salad with Bacon [Paleo] | Cathy's Gluten Free

Looks like you have some salads, how about some bread. I would make cornbread biscuits or serve it with Hawaiian rolls, of course you can’t go wrong with ranch potato salad.

I often serve these Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cumin Sage Butter along with pulled pork.

Another idea, these black-eyed peas and collard greens:

Appreciate it! Melissa

Perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! Melissa

True! It’s a nice change up from what you normally have. Thanks!

I’ve got a great side if it’s not too late!

A crowd favorite for potlucks and parties, gluten-free hashbrown casserole is cheesy and delicious! This easy hashbrown casserole recipe is made without canned soup!

Awesome - thanks for responding!

Hi, this would be great to include but I can’t grab the pictures from your site - can you email me by tomorrow with it to be included? melissa@eatblogtalk.com please.

Sure, no problem! Thank you!

This post has published! Feel free to share it on your socials too!

Thank you so much @melissat and @megan! So appreciate it!!