Podcast Episode #204: Take Action and Transform Your Business with Jay Scherr

Do you think you have good habits that help you grow your business? Share 1 tip below to encourage others! :raising_hand_woman:t4:

Jay is a business consultant and podcast host who deeply understands the impact that taking action has both on an individual and a business. In this episode, Jay talks about how we can move past our own limiting beliefs and take control of our businesses in a new powerful way.
:hourglass_flowing_sand:* Start building a mental map that will uncover potential limiting beliefs.
:hourglass_flowing_sand:* Use visualization to minimize trauma and magnify dreams.
:hourglass_flowing_sand:* Habits and morning routines can have a PROFOUND impact on your business.
:hourglass_flowing_sand:* If you want to play the long game, you have to remember that the magic lies in the ACTION.

As always, you can listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player or read show notes and get a full transcript on our EBT website!

1 Like

This episode was SO GOOD! I agree with so much of what Jay said, and have been incorporating a lot of it, particularly around routines. For me it aligns a lot with Atomic Habits and habit stacking. @megan this might be a good podcast episode to discuss on Clubhouse!

1 Like

I took a lot from it too and appreciated him breaking it down so well. I need to read those books!