Podcast Episode #195: The Current State of Pinterest with Meagan Williamson

COMMENT BELOW with how many Story pins are you committing to make each week? :green_book:

Meagan Williamson is a Pinterest Strategist, niche marketing expert and OG pinner, so she understands bloggers’ specific challenges with and questions about Pinterest. Inside this episode Meagan talks about:
:chart_with_upwards_trend:* What the scoop is with all of those red numbers you’ve been seeing lately in your Pinterest analytics.
:chart_with_upwards_trend:* NOT resisting changes inside the platform and instead embracing them.
:chart_with_upwards_trend:* The importance of incorporating story pins into your strategy.
:chart_with_upwards_trend:* Why you should diversify your streams of traffic now more than ever.

As always, you can listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player or read show notes and get a full transcript on our EBT website!

1 Like

This was a great episode today and perfect timing! I’m also doing a little Pinterest challenge with Kate from Simple Pin Media this week and today’s challenge was to create a story pin.

While I’ve created story pins before, I don’t make them very regularly. All of this inspired me to create a canva template today so that I can make them more quickly and more often!

2 Likes

@Katie That’s crazy how timely that was! Your pin looks GREAT!!! :heart:

1 Like

@Barbara Just testing to see if you get this notification!

It was very timely! Thanks, @megan!