Podcast Episode #183: Sponsored Work: Pricing Yourself and Building Long-Term Partnerships

Share an emoji below if you want to diversify your revenue this year by building partnerships with brands? :grin:

Alli shares valuable insights about how bloggers should be pricing themselves when launching into sponsored work, as well as how to build long-term partnerships.
:left_speech_bubble:- Find a price range that speaks your worth as a blogger.
:left_speech_bubble:- Consider your time, expenses and reach.
:left_speech_bubble:- Don’t work for free!
:left_speech_bubble:- Always be kind when working with brands. Place value on those relationships.
:left_speech_bubble:- Under promise and over deliver!
:left_speech_bubble:- Know your audience and don’t be afraid to dig into your stats.

As always, you can listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player or read show notes and get a full transcript on our EBT website !

1 Like

So glad this was re-aired, I listened to it yesterday and found it super valuable, especially the bit about having different rates depending on which quarter of the year it is.
So, this morning, I had an email from a business inquiring about my rates for putting a display ad on my site and I took the time of year into consideration.
I will probably charge twice as much for the same space during Q4.

1 Like

That’s awesome that you were able to listen to Alli and refresh your rates. I think it’s important to check out and update our services regularly. Hearing from others what’s working and what’s important to look at is super helpful. Your time and work is important!

1 Like