Podcast Episode #176: Why Every Entrepreneur Should Be On Clubhouse

What do you think about an audio only platform to share content? :+1:t4: :-1:t4:

Clubhouse is the new, audio invite-only platform that everyone is talking about. You might be avoiding it because it’s ONE MORE THING to distract you, but if you are an entrepreneur who is serious about growing your brand, you should be on Clubhouse.
:headphones:- Being an early adopter will benefit you.
:headphones:- It will help you expand your brand.
:headphones:- Your circle of influence will grow rapidly.
:headphones:- You’ll find that there are people wanting to learn what YOU have to offer, too.
:boom:Don’t push this one aside! Ask a friend for an invite today and listen in on some truly valuable real-time discussions.

As always, you can listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player or read show notes and get a full transcript on our EBT website !

1 Like

I LOVE Clubhouse! Didn’t know that you were there Megan and I just followed you. Clubhouse is the easiest form of social media…just get on and listen and talk, it’s very easy. :slight_smile: It’s like a cross between a radio program and podcast with the ability to speak and interact. I’ve found it pretty easy to speak in the rooms that I wanted to speak in and moderating a room is really easy too. It’s been amazing - many of the rooms I’ve been in have gone on for several hours, one in particular was 12 hours!. I’m co-moderating a room on Friday 8pm EST on food vs transportation and the effects on the climate crisis. Come join the discussion if you are on Clubhouse! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Michele I’m so happy we connected on CH! Yes, I agree with everything you said. It’s really unlike anything else and it’s an open field of opportunity.

1 Like

I noticed that our different time zones is making an actual ‘connection’ not quite so easy, but I’m sure there will be a time we are both on at the same time to actually be in a room together :smile:

It’s really amazing that some of those rooms go on for 10, 12 + hours!

1 Like

@Michele I know, some of those rooms are WILD! I’m sure we’ll be able to connect at some point.