Podcast Episode #158: Rekindle Your Passion For Food Blogging After A Break

After taking a long break from blogging and enduring personal challenges, Siri from Fat Rainbow used getting back into blogging as a way to combat depression. This episode provides inspiration for anyone who has taken a break or is struggling to stay in the game and it is jam-packed full of self care and blogging tips.

• If blogging is a passion of yours (which it likely is), allow it to bring clarity and happiness into your business and life.
  • Niching down and refocusing is a great way to re-enter blogging after a break.
  • Combat the comparison trap!

As always, you can listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player or read show notes and get a full transcript on our EBT website.

I needed this session. This year has had its ups and downs. I’ve taken a break from blogging for a bit but I want to take it to the next level next year. Thanks for this episode.

2 Likes

@helloyumcreative I’m so happy this episode spoke to you! Stay tuned for some incredible goal-setting and planning groups happening inside the community when the new year rolls around!

1 Like

Yay, I can’t wait for more EBT stuff next year. Thanks for all the amazing content. :slight_smile:

1 Like