Podcast 097: Managing the daily grind in times of uncertainty with Suzy Karadesheh

We get right to it in Episode 097 with Suzy Karadsheh of @themediterraneandish ! Suzy talks about how food bloggers are dealing with the new normal during this time of shelter-in-place, how to deal with the stress and what’s to come. ⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So the question becomes - :woman_shrugging: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
:strawberry:What is the new normal? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
:strawberry: What can we take from this time and use it to our advantage? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
:strawberry: How do we weather the changes and stress to stay healthy and sane?

Suzy has great perspective to share and she is so thoughtful in her encouragement. You are running this business for the long haul, not just this season, so let’s turn :lemon: into lemonade as we assess our businesses and shift our plans. ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Change your mindset to get through this and come out strong on the other side! Suzy advises us to dig into the WHO and WHY of our audience and then work that into our business plans.

You can head over to iTunes or Google Play to hear this episode today!

I loved this episode. I hadn’t listened to the podcast lately with everything going on (i used to listen on daily commute). I decided to start walking a little in the mornings before starting the day with the kids and homeschool and all our new normal. And I listened to this episode while walking. I can’t explain it to you how good it felt not only to listen to something blogging related and helpful and from someone who I admire, but also just for me as a mom who realizes that my previous normal might have changed forever and need to figure out a new normal between school, home, working on the blog with everyone around etc etc.

2 Likes

I felt the same way about this episode! Suzy has such a calming way of inspiring and encouraging. I’m so glad you were encouraged by it! :heart: