Podcast 095: Survey: How and why people use the internet to find recipes with Bethany Smith

Bethany Smith of @cadiamarketing is back for her third visit in Episode 095 and she talks to us about how people use the internet to find recipes. This is such an interesting conversation because it’s the reason we’re here! :woman_technologist:

Bethany put out a survey to people who use online recipes, she received 65 responses and the results are in! :inbox_tray:

How you use this information is up to you, but Bethany shares action steps you can take when you hear this valuable insight. The results of her survey will be sent to you visit her show notes and click over to her site.

A few of the questions asked in the survey were:
:question: How do you use online recipes?
:question: What is the frustration you experience?
:question: How do you search for recipes?

Curious? :face_with_monocle: Give this episode a listen today!

You can head over to your favorite podcast player or the EBT website to listen today!

It was so fun to be on again!

Go listen to the podcast, and if you want to follow along with the detailed analysis as we talk about it, you can go and get the full write-up here -

Feel free to ask me any questions here, or just post thoughts about the survey!

I do have one clarifying thing to add about something I said on the podcast – I talked about “grey SEO” but what I really mean to say was “dark social” - similar but different concepts. Here’s an article about it: https://blog.hootsuite.com/dark-social/

1 Like