Podcast 092: How to create an effective business plan for bloggers/entreprenuers with Megan Porta

If you are a blogger or entrepreneur, it is important for you to have a plan if you want to run a successful business.

Having a plan helps you think through important aspects of your business so you can efficiently strategize and so you know which projects will move the needle forward. Without a plan it is impossible to know what to focus on or where and how to spend your precious time and energy. ⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In Episode 92 I talk through the basics of writing a plan AND! And and and! I even created a super awesome template that you can have because I :heart: you. The document is a comprehensive all-in-one guide that will take you step by step through the easy process of creating a solid business plan for your blogging or entrepreneurial business!

Visit http://eatblogtalk.com/businessplan to grab your very own guide! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

There are 5 sections inside:
:star2: Define and serve your audience (within this section is a complete Avatar Creation Guide!)
:star2: Define your business
:star2: Find and evaluate competition
:star2: Network and collaborate
:star2: Visions, goals and an action plan

AND, I’d love to discuss your business plan with you – please head over to the Business Plan category on this forum and start your own thread with your comments or questions.

And don’t forget to listen to the podcast episode on your favorite player or on our EBT website!

1 Like