Opportunities for collaboration

Hi Everyone! I’m Cate from InternationalDessertsBlog.com. I’m new here after meeting Megan a few weeks ago. Megan suggested I share this here.

I’m a collaboration-over-competition type of person and am cooking up several opportunities for win-win collaborations with fellow food bloggers in the coming months. My goal with these collaborations is to help us all grow our email lists, traffic, network, and of course income.

Collaboration ideas I’m working on:

• A “free bundle” for home cooks/bakers (like what Kate Doster has done a few times recently) to grow our lists
  • Themed meal plan freebie with links to recipes on our sites to grow our traffic and email lists
  • Guest recipes on IDB to share easy desserts, sweets or snacks from countries/regions I’m not as familiar with (for backlinks and newsletter promo or payment)
  • Be an affiliate for my recipe organization and meal planning template for Airtable (I created this for myself and just started selling it to my audience)

I created a form you can add your name to so I can follow up with you via email about specific collaborations coming up later this summer, fall, and winter. I’m happy to answer questions here, too.

Here’s the form: Cate's Food Blogger Collab Group

I look forward to collaborating with you!

5 Likes

Sounds amazing! Looking forward to it​:blush::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Cate,
My name is Jennifer. I’m a cookie blogger at kitchenserf.com
I would be interested in collaborating with you.
I’m working on a 12 days of Christmas Cookies series and I’d love to have you participate with a German or some other country Christmas cookie recipe or candy recipe or a photo and a link back to your site. Let me know what you think.

Best,

Jennifer

1 Like

Hi Jennifer! Are you doing a collab post for Christmas Cookies? If so, I’d love to participate!

Thanks to those of you who filled out my form! I’ll email you to follow up this week. I look forward to collaborating with you!

Yes I am Cate and I’d love to have you participate. I’ll need your link ideally by Oct. 15. I’m using the Create plugin for the post so that will pull your image from the link. Also a few sentences on the recipe and what you love about it.
Let me know if you know of any other bloggers–dessert or otherwise–who might like to participate.

Thanks,
Jennifer

1 Like

Great! I’d love to participate. I’ll make a note to follow up with you about this. And I’ll let others know, too.

I’ll make a note to circle back with you at the end of September.

Just filled out the form @Cate …love this idea and I love collaborations!

1 Like

Yay! I love collaborations, too.