New Keyword Research Tool

The information has been posted for what exactly you will get from the new keyword research tool, RankIQ. After reading through I am definitely going to join. He has an early signup discount going on now. I might have said this in another post (to many things to remember in my brain) but I personally have followed Brandon’s podcast for years. I also am a member of his private course group. He is a believer and shares that openly on his podcast as part of his journey, which I admire. Especially the way things are in the media now. I always have found his SEO techniques so helpful and he answered any questions himself that I might have.
Anyway, if anyone is interested here is a link they have given me to share: RankIQ
Hope everyone is having a great Wed. :slight_smile:
Gina

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @Ginainga! I will check it out.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing Gina! I need all the SEO help I can get :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Ginainga Are you finding the RankIQ to be worth the investment? Or is it too soon to tell? Right now I’m using keysearch.co and while I like it, it’s taking some time. On the podcast, Brandon makes his tool sound like all the work is done for you.

2 Likes

I’m curious to know this, too. $50/month is worth it if it’s a great tool. If you can join us on the Zoom call today, hopefully we’ll get a better feel from that.

1 Like

@jennifer and @megan I guess you could tell by my endorsement on the zoom call I really like it. You get 16 post reports per month which I will not be able to use them all for sure. I am excited to see in analytics how fast it takes them to start ranking. I wish I knew how to set up a way to watch easily the post I create with them.
I hope he sends you a screen shot type thing explaining it. . If not I can show you on our mastermind group with a screen share maybe. It is just so easy!

1 Like

@Ginainga I’d love for you to share in our mastermind group! I thought everything he said today was great.

1 Like

@Ginainga, yes, please do come back and share an update! I am very interested to hear the results and how quickly you rank for these posts.

1 Like

For keyword research, Google keyword planner is also the best option.

https://www.railrecipe.com

1 Like

I always forget about Keyword planner but it is really good.

Just a quick update … I used RankIQ to write a post and it was #1 on google within 24 hours! Another is in the #5 spot after a few days. I’m going to use airtable to start a running chart on how just my rank iq post do.

6 Likes

Okay, I was on the fence before but now I’m going to have to try it.

1 Like

Did you have a jump in page views?

1 Like

Ok guys does this mean that RankIQ is the SEO tool to have?

2 Likes

TBD @JOZmahal but it seems promising!

1 Like

It’s a monthly subscription correct? Is it something I would need more than one month? What do you all suggest I do to help maximize the use of it if I just want to give it a try for one month?

1 Like

Yes, $50/month and it’s something you could try for a month just to see if you like it (that’s what I’m doing).

In one month, you get 16 keyword “reports” that you can run, so I recommend taking advantage of all allotted reports. Do the work, set those posts free and see what happens!

3 Likes

Ps @JOZmahal …Wait till after the 1st of the month because that’s when the reports are renewed.

2 Likes

Thank you Megan. I will add on my to-do list for April 2nd. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I finally bit the bullet and signed up for RankIQ.

Can you tell me how you all use this and incorporate in your workflow?

After picking a niche, which is “Food:Recipe” should I go line per line item and pick out all the keywords I’m thinking of wanting to write a blog post for? Do I do that all through 80+ pages? :flushed: If I did that, I won’t have time to write!

Can someone please give me some guidance on how I can use this tool effectively?

Thanks in advance!
Jocelyn