Need help with food photography?

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum but I’m already seeing the insane value I’ve been missing out on! I’m realizing that waiting on Mediavine is not what I want to do, so I thought I’d try to help other food bloggers by taking something off your plate and doing something that I love at the same time…food photography!

If you want to start outsourcing some of your photography or even need new photos for old recipes, then I’m your girl! Would love to connect with you!

1 Like

Your photos have such a unique, beautiful quality to them. I literally want to hop into all of these scenes. I hope food bloggers take you up on this @theoregondietitian !

Thank you so much Megan! :slight_smile: I have a passion for food photography so I’m hoping that shines through my work!

1 Like

@theoregondietitian I was thinking… You should fill out an application to be on the podcast! We could chat photography tips and/or how to get into freelancing work. That would be a great way to let food bloggers know about the value you provide!

Oh my goodness that is such a generous and exciting offer! I love the podcast and have always wanted to be a guest but never knew what to talk about! I will definitely apply! Thank you so much! :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like