Most productive work times

I came across this article about morning routines and productivity and how they are correlated. Where do you fall on this chart? What is your most productive time during the day? I’m definitely in the 9-12 category.

That chart is interesting! I tend to skew a bit later. So, probably my best time is from 11-2. But, I know most people aren’t that way, so it’s a little hard cause life generally isn’t set up that way!

1 Like

The 9p-12a category blows my mind. I’m 100% useless at that time!

2 Likes

Absolutely the earlier the better if I actually get up!

2 Likes

Was just thinking about this chart again today as I had such a hard time getting going this morning! But after about noon, I was ready to go and now this afternoon I feel like I can just work non-stop.

I’m like that, too, but then other things get in the way by mid-afternoon.

2 Likes

My problem is I see so much around the house that needs to be done in the morning because I don’t feel good getting into my studio until the house is all clean. While cleaning I get the “squirrel” mentality and just from nut to nut and never get to the blog stuff. sigh…

2 Likes

I think my times may be misleading… I’ve learned to be productive during the early morning and early afternoon… because that’s when my kids are asleep! Lol. I use to be a total night owl!

2 Likes