Making magick in the kitchen

Hi, I’m Renee of the blog Awesome on 20 Kitchen Magick. My blog focuses on comfort food recipes for kitchen witches who love junk food. It’s a mix of cooking and witchcraft, two of my greatest passions.

I’ve been blogging since 2013, but I only started focusing on my blog as a business about two years ago and rebranded to focus on the niche of kitchen witchery back in July. I’ve still got a lot to learn about blogging as a business.

A fun fact about me? Well, I’m an American living in Scotland with my English husband that I met in Taiwan. I’m a Sagittarius sun that loves adventure and learning. And I’m definitely addicted to chocolate.

I can’t wait to learn from all of you and hopefully give as much as I receive. Thanks so much for having me.

4 Likes

Welcome Renee!

Love your fun fact about living in Scotland with an English husband that you met in Taiwan. Fun! I know a titch about Scotland from a fun Netflix show I watch. :grin:

Thanks for introducing yourself! I know you’ll learn lots!

Melissa

Hey Renee!!

OMG your blog sounds sooo interesting!! Love your niche, so unique! Can’t wait to hear more from you in this forum!

1 Like

Haha, if we’re thinking of the same fun Netflix show, I find it so strange that they actually sell merch from it in the Glasgow cathedral. You’ll have to come visit sometime.

1 Like