Looking for Guest Bloggers for my Japanese Food Blog

My Japanese food blog is Thanks for the Meal: www.thanksforthemeal.net. I am looking for knowledgeable guest bloggers this year. Interested?

Take a look at my blog and give me some ideas of what you would like to write about.

All content must be original and may not be republished within 6 months of posting without written permission. Word count (this includes recipes) must be between 500-1,300 words–. Images of the finished recipe are required; but submitted images are not guaranteed to be used. My graphic designer has to approve them! Bio of 2-4 sentences and image of author must be included with submission. Links to author’s website and social media platforms are encouraged. Work is to be submitted to lucy@thanksforthemeal.net.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not looking to be a guest blogger however I enjoyed traveling around your blog and looking at Japanese cuisine and reading a bit. You have a great site!

1 Like

UPDATE: I am especially interested in keto, desserts, drinks (both alcoholic and non) and vegetarian/vegan Japanese recipes including shojin ryori.