Laid Off From My Job

I received word today that I am laid off from my corporate job in the aerospace industry.

Time to give my blog wings to fly! :airplane:

2 Likes

@Sandra I’m so sorry! This is a big change! Take time to process, then get ready to give your blog those wings! Opportunity awaits. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, @megan. I think I remember you saying in your YouTube intro video that you have been through something similar.

I will certainly give it my best shot! :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

@Sandra Yep, I’ve been there. It was scary at the time, but in retrospect it was the best thing that could have happened. It forced me to dive into my business in a way I don’t think I would have otherwise.

1 Like

This could be a time you will back and say “wow, I’m so glad that happened” Excited to see what God has in store for you next.
Welcome to the group,
Gina

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Ginainga. Yes I agree. I think it’s a blessing in disguise and an answer to prayer really. I am trusting God through this uncertain time.

I have already switched my mindset to being a full time blogger. That feels really good. :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost your job, but I am praying that this is a new beginning for you. I am glad you are optimistic about it. Feel free to reach out with any support that you need about any aspect of growing your blog.

1 Like

Thank you, @eatlikenooneelse! I just might do that. :blush:

1 Like

What is your blog? I want to check out what you do!

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your job! Hopefully your blog will give you the strength and know that you are on to a better path in life!

1 Like

@eatlikenooneelse Thank you for your interest. I blog at Heavenly Home Cooking My niche is breakfast and brunch recipes. :blush:

@bloomthrucooking Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to the next chapter. I sort of wish it could start today but I’m supposed to be at my job for two more months. They were required to provide 60 days notice because it’s a mass layoff affecting many people.