IG hashtags

I really struggle with IG. It seems no matter what type of hashtags I use I only get engagement from friends from Facebook that I personally know. Could y’all share hashtags that get noticed by IG idea :bulb:

1 Like

Following! IG has been slow to grow for me too. I’ve been trying to implement some of the ideas I heard from a guest @megan had on the podcast several weeks back focusing on it. Seeing some modest growth.

Wondering, is there a tag EBC members use to find each other’s posts and support?

3 Likes

What a great idea about EBC tag. I follow Barbra and Megan and always try to like their post but it would be great to easily find everyone.

1 Like

I do not have a hashtag strategy, but need one!
David @CookingChat what a great idea about having our own hashtag! You could use #eatblogtalk or we could come up with an additional one, too.

1 Like

Good idea on using this blog forum name as a hashtag … I’m not good at hashtags at all

Is that the hashtag to use then? #eatblogtalk? how about #eatblogtalkrecipe? I imagine you may want to keep that separate from your other biz, what do you think @Megan?

1 Like

Yes @JOZmahal let’s go with that! Or what do you think of #eatblogtalkfood
Does anyone have any other ideas?
I like #eatblogtalkrecipes too.

I liked #eatblogtalkfood until I said it out loud. :flushed: sounds like eatblogdogfood. anyone else? or is it just me. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Ok, #eatblogtalkrecipes it is!

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy::rofl: :joy::rofl: :joy::rofl: :joy::rofl: :joy:

gotcha! See yous on IG #eatblogtalkrecipes

1 Like

And please no dog food. :joy: :service_dog:

snort :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: oh man! sorry it wanted 20 characters

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:you are craking me up

1 Like