Hi there! I am Mariana, a vegan food blogger

Hi everyone!

I am Mariana and I am from Portugal and currently living in Geneva, Switzerland.

I have created my blog 1 month ago and it is called nutsandpumpkin.com

I have been learning soooo much with Eat Blog Talk and it has become my favourite podcast!

I am really excited to be here and can’t wait to start connecting with you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! So glad you are enjoying the podcast episodes and found this space! What’s been your favorite episode so far?

Hi Bethany!

So far it was definitely episode 20 of overcoming perfectionism. It really helped me and it was the best podcast episode I have ever heard :blush:

A sábado, 27/06/2020, 23:47, Bethany Smith via Eat Blog Connect - Food Blogging Forum <eatblogtalk@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

2 Likes

I agree! overcoming perfectionism is so important and it’s something I personally struggle with too.
Welcome to the form.

Yeah it definitely is! And the comparison trap too. That podcast was life changing for real :slight_smile: How long have you been blogging for Sarah?

Welcome! I’m vegan, and most of my recipes reflect that.

Hi Mariana! Welcome! I’m so glad you’re loving the podcast! If there’s ever a topic you’d like to see covered, please feel free to let us know.

Your site looks great and I love the name of your blog. So fun!!

Thank you so much, Megan! I really want to add more content to it and grow to be able in a couple of years to make it full time :slight_smile:

Your podcast is on my playlist all day long and is helping me so much! :slight_smile: