Hi, I'm Lee!

Hi guys, I’m Lee…the creator, photographer, recipe developer and writer of the gluten free food blog, Lane & Grey Fare.

I’ve been blogging for about two years now and want to learn more to better serve my audience and support my kids who have multiple food allergies.

2 Likes

Hi Lee! I’m definitely going to check out your blog. My daughter has a classmate that has severe nut allergies so I’m always looking for good treats to be able to create for her class without any issues or concerns.

1 Like

Hi Lee! I checked out your blog. I love that you have your Valentine’s Day recipe front and center. What recipe do you find you get the most traffic for, for Valentine’s Day?

1 Like

Thanks! I like to think the newer stuff does the best.

1 Like

Hi Lee! SO happy to have you here! I think you have an interview coming up on the podcast, right? I’m excited to connect!
Megan

1 Like

Yes I do!! So thrilled to have connected with you!

Oh my gosh - Lee, the Valentine’s Day recipes you have on your site right now are making my mouth water! They look so good. And up my alley too as I am also a gluten free blogger.

So fun that you’re going to be on the podcast too - can’t wait to hear your and Megan’s convo when it comes out! Welcome to the forum!
Taryn

1 Like

Thanks so much! Nice to meet you too!

1 Like