Hi I'm Charlotte!

Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to be here! I blog at All You Need is Brunch! I specialize in brunch recipes and desserts and entertaining for brunch! I’ve been a recipe developer and food photographer for other bloggers for about 5 years and previously had a clean beauty blog (that was a hot mess lol) so I’m hoping that I can find my way this time around and successfully create content for myself! Fun fact about me is that even though I’m the girliest girl I ended up with 4 beautiful little boys that I adore and even though they drive me crazy they are the best taste testers and recipe critics you can find! Thanks for letting me be a part of the community can’t wait to connect with many of you!

4 Likes

Welcome! Got to love those boys. I had three boys then three girls. My boys were always watching out for me and the girls. So special.
Gina

1 Like

Thank you! Aww that’s wonderful! I’d love a big bunch like that and 3 girls…swoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was just looking at your IG account today, Charlotte! @allyouneedisbrunch is beautiful! SO happy to have you here and I love your fun fact. Being a boy mom is the BEST ever, isn’t it?!

Welcome! There’s a great group here to cheer you on as a blogger and as a boy mom!

Heading over for some brunch suggestions now! :wink:

Thank you so much @megan ! I’m so happy to be here. I’ve heard so much about the podcast but only got around to it now and so happy I did. I’ve been bingeing it!!! Thanks so much for all you do! And yes being a boy mom is the best :raised_hands:

Thank you @melissat ! I’m so happy I found this lovely and resource-packed community! Thanks for all you do to keep the community going! So excited!!! Hope you like the blog thanks for checking it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Um, just checked out instagram and I wanted to make everthing… SO good! Brunch is the best meal of the day!

1 Like

Welcome, Charlotte! I love your niche, brunch is my favourite meal! And I love having brunch parties. Your recipes look delicious, I’ll definitely pop in before my next brunch party. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Adri @nonguiltypleasures Your blog is STUNNING! I love your photography and your recipes look so unique! I can’t wait to try them! One of my sons is vegetarian and I’m leaning that way too and your food looks scrumptious!
I’ll be following your journey for sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, Charlotte! You are too kind! The support means everything to me. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome, Charlotte! Hope you find what you are looking for at this forum and we triumph in your success together. Bring those little boys to my outlet sometime. I’d like them to taste Indian food platters and give their opinion. We are always looking for honest critics to get better. Your blog is awesome. Keep up the good work and the sky is the limit. I’ll keep an eye on the journey. :slight_smile: and share my thoughts if needed.

1 Like

Speaking of which I was the baby of a family of 13. My mom used to call me “rascal”. We built a strong bond for the rest of her life anyway.
I remember also I did taste testing for her, especially when we had fish on the menu.
I was afraid fish bone might get lodged in my throat, and she would teach me how to bone out the fish with my lips.
That was so fun. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much @bhagyesh ! My two middle sons love Indian food and your dishes look amazing!!! Thanks so much for your kind words and support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: