Hi! I’m Jenn

I’m the writer, photographer, and everything else for my blog Always, Jenn Smith

I’ve been blogging on and off since 2014 but decided to really hunker in and start blogging seriously this past year.

Some fun facts about me, I’m half Chinese and half European (mostly Germans and French). I’m the daughter of a retired chef, so I grew up around food and cooking, and believe in sharing that same passion with my kids. A lot of my taste and cooking skills come from my dad.

My husband also loves food and helps me with my recipes. Together, we have 5 kids and love being outside and just enjoying Wisconsin.

I’m excited to be here and meet all of you.

1 Like

Hi Jenn,

A pleasure to meet you. I checked out your blog and I am loving that you divide your recipes by their difficulty. I don’t see many others doing that.

We love Madison, Wisconsin. Probably have spend a whole month there now on multiple trips.

1 Like

Thank you! I hadn’t either. But I know a lot of people personally that had said they wished more sites did it.

So cool! I hope you enjoyed your visits. Madison is still on my places.

1 Like

Hi Jenn! Welcome! So happy to have you here. Your fun facts are the best!!
Megan

1 Like

Thank you so much! :relaxed:

So happy to have you here Jenn! I love your tagline of “life’s not linear, it’s lovely”. So true!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

1 Like