Hey y'all! Olivia Goldin here!

My name is Olivia Goldin. I’m a Performance Dietitian//nutrition coach and a brand new food blogger based in southern Louisiana! You can find me over on www.lifeisgoldin.com.

At the time of this post, I’ve only had my blog for 3 months - I officially hit publish in October 2022. I mainly share nutrient dense recipes & nutrition tips to help active individuals improve their body composition and develop healthy eating skills. My entire blog’s concept has developed from my interactions with hundreds of athletes and clients that I’ve coached & worked with over the past few years as a performance RD.

I place a massive emphasis on helping and encouraging others to plan nutrient dense and macronutrient balanced meals to meet their body composition, performance, and wellness goals. So I’ll be sharing lots of meal prep ideas, nutrition tips, & recipes!

Fun fact: I really dislike podcasts, but I stumbled upon Eat Blog Talk a couple of weeks ago and now I’m hooked! If anyone else is fairly new to blogging and wants to connect…I would love to chat and make some new friends in this world! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Olivia! Welcome to the world of blogging! I’m Jenn, wife, and mom of 5 so I make tons of fun at home! I love what you’re doing on your blog! I’m not new to blogging, but if you want to connect, I’m always up for making more blogging and foodie friends!

1 Like

Yessss!! Thank you - I will reach out! :star_struck:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: sounds great!!! :blush:

Hi Olivia! So happy to have you here and also honored that Eat Blog Talk came across your radar! Welcome to the blogging world… please feel comfortable asking questions here and reaching out to your fellow bloggers. There are some great, supportive people here!
Megan

Hi Olivia! I love the focus of your website - you have so much expertise in nutrition and wellness that I think will really resonate with your readers. Can’t wait to see all you do!

And I agree with Megan that the people on this forum are really supportive and knowledgable so I just know you’ll make some great connections!
Taryn