Hello I'm Maya from Maya's Kitchen Daydreams

Hi Everyone!

I’m Maya a food blogger over at Maya’s Kitchen Daydreams. I’m a baker so I love coming up with new dessert recipes and developing bread recipes. I focus a lot on small batch recipes that are perfect for 2 people as well as sourdough bread recipes!

I’ve been blogging for almost a year and a half now but only started trying to monetize/ be a little more purposeful about it in the last couple months.

A quick fun fact - when I’m not creating chaos in my tiny (TINY) apartment kitchen, I work as an astrophysicist studying the edges of the universe (literally).

Very excited to be in this community and to learn from all of you!

3 Likes

It’s nice to meet you, Maya! I love sourdough bread. And what a fascinating fun fact!!

1 Like

Hi Maya! I am a sourdough baker and blogger as well. Looking forward to following along. Your work sounds so interesting.

1 Like

Welcome @mayaskitchendaydream , so exciting to have you here in our community. Excited to learn more about you and your blog. I will definitely be checking out your small batch recipes, because I am the only one that really loves sweets in my home, so I don’t always need a full batch of anything!

Such an interesting fun fact, that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! So great to be here :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Ah amazing! I’ll have to check out your recipes then - I always love seeing other peoples techniques!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Maya

1 Like

Hi @mayaskitchendaydream ! Astrophysicist?! That is the literally the coolest job EVER. Please tell me more! What fun facts do you have about the edges of the universe?

@mayaskitchendaydream And WELCOME! Sorry, I was so impressed with you being an astrophysicist that I forgot to extend a welcome. :grin: