Hello! I’m Oiza

I love to cook, and after being prodded by my brother over the 2020 holidays to write about this passion I have, recently took on the hobby of blogging about my kitchen adventures … Blog site address: www.MyCraftyMeals.com

Published a couple of weeks ago, finally getting on Google Console mid-March 2021 … yes VERY new at it as of this note :wink:

Hoping to engage with and learn from like-minded folks.

Fun-fact??? Well, I was born in Atlanta, GA … grew up half my life in Africa and half in upstate New York … and spent some amount of time during my career in 13 countries.

4 Likes

Welcome and good luck! I wish I had discovered this group when I first started blogging. It would have saved me a lot of time and effort!

1 Like

Hi Oiza! @Usinsa15 Welcome! It’s so nice to have you here. Please feel comfortable asking questions as you get started with your blogging journey. CONGRATS on getting started… that’s the first important step, right? Your olive oil cake looks super yummy, btw. :slight_smile:

I love your fun fact! Wow, you’ve really experienced a lot of different places in your life. Where in Africa did you grow up?

SO good to have you here!

1 Like

Thank you, Megan! I lived in Nigeria and South Africa. Looking forward to engaging in the group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Jennifer! :wave: Yes, I’ve been looking for discussion forums for bloggers, and this was one of the first ones I stumbled upon.

Welcome! I’m fairly new here too and learning so much here from the group. I think you’d like it here too as much as I do. So many resources are available. Let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to getting to know you more. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, JOZ! :blush:. I feel welcome, looking forward to collaborating …

2 Likes

Welcome, Oiza! I’m Gina and have been blogging for many years but just now trying to turn my site into a business that creates a good income. I live in Augusta and tend to have a lot of southern-type recipes but also love sharing recipes from all different countries.
You have made a great choice by learning in the Eat Blog Talk community. It will be a wellspring of information.
Gina

2 Likes

Thank a lot, Gina :slight_smile:

Welcome Oiza! So glad you decided to start a blog-I’m also new at this and there is so much to learn! Hope you are enjoying this new adventure!

1 Like

Thank you, Linda. Same to you! :slight_smile: