Hello all, Im Jacqui A UK food blogger from London

I’m have been a cookery writer and food stylist for over 25 years, originally in print for magazines, books and food companies and I have seen a lot of chnages. I have been publishing my recipes online at Recipes Made Easy for 5 years. Last year I also took over a baking blog Only Crumbs Remain when the original owner decided to hang up blogging hat and make ceramics instead. The daughter of a baker I just couldn’t resist it as I loved the name of the blog so much. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and find more great blogs to follow.

3 Likes

Jacqueline,

Welcome! Thanks for joining us here! Do you still work with magazines/books at all or just the blogging?

Jacqui, Welcome! So glad you’re here! I love that you took over a baking blog recently. How is it to run two separate blogs?? Not many food bloggers can say they do that.

Yay, glad to have you in the forum. :slight_smile:

I enjoyed looking through the recipes on your site.
Welcome

Thank you Bethany.

Its been a while since I have written a book (I have written about 15 in all) or worked on magazines. That work has really dried up. I still do the odd bit of food styling but mostly its just my own blogs nowand Im quite happy with that.

1 Like

Its hard work running two as I always find myself torn between the two and wondering if I’m not doing either of them justice. But generally I don’t regret it as i thing long term nicheing the two down is probably the right way to go.

1 Like

Thank You Ginainga that kind of you to say.