Has school started back for you?

Just wondering how many of you have had school start back up yet? Here, in Oregon, we don’t start until after labor day, so we have a few more weeks of summer :slight_smile:

We are a home school family to begin with, so we start when we are ready. This year it will be delayed because we have to move and are trying to get out by September 15. But the advantage of homeschool we can “make up” the time later on.

2 Likes

We start after Labor Day, too, but our districts keep putting off solid plans and dates. I think the latest was Sept 10th for one of our boys and the following week for the other. Just trying to roll with it! :crazy_face:

@eatlikenooneelse There’s never been a time when I’ve considered homeschooling more than now. We ARE taking advantage of this unusual situation, though, and we’re going to travel a bunch in the fall.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful. Where do you plan on going?

2 Likes

Montana for a week in September. Then Las Vegas to visit friends and Florida to get November sunshine. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

@megan! Sounds like some amazing trips :slight_smile:

My husband is a teacher and will be working from home, but they’ve told him he will have to go in sometimes, so I guess we can’t really go anywhere.

That sounds great. Is that all one trip or will you go home in between?

1 Like

@eatlikenooneelse We’ll go home in between each trip.

1 Like