Happy Birthday to the EBT Podcast!

Hey y’all…a year ago today @megan dropped the first THREE podcast episodes for Eat Blog Talk, launching this amazing podcast and community into the universe.

She’s worked so hard this year getting the podcast running, launching this forum, and working on our soon-launching community platform! I’m still amazed that she puts out TWO episodes every single week!

Let’s drop some love for @megan below and also, let us know what your favorite episode has been so far!

Congratulations :tada:. I’ve enjoyed the podcast so far and have found it incredibly helpful with my food blog. I really enjoyed the episode about repurposing old content. It changed how I viewed all of my old posts.

2 Likes

Congratulations! This podcast is helping me so much :slight_smile:

I am very new to this and am learning and creating my goals with the help of this podcast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations Megan! I enjoy the podcast and look forward to upcoming episodes. I have learned so much and continue to learn. Your style of interviewing is relaxing and so enjoyable. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thank you @Shanelle !! So glad that episode helped you!

Yay @Mariana that makes me sooo happy to hear!

@gittaskitchen Thanks for leaving this comment and for your kind words… I’m so happy you are grabbing some value from the podcast! :heart:

Hooray! Congrats :slight_smile: I remember when yours launched it was right as I had just finished recording my first few episodes!

2 Likes