Ham Leftover Recipes

I need ham leftover recipes for a roundup that I’m working on this week.

Please leave a link to your recipe which will give permission to share a photo and the link back to your site. Only a brief description of the recipe will be shared, not the recipe itself.

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Here are a few to choose from!

Hi Angie! I love recipes using leftovers! Here’s the one I have for ham:

These recipes are made with canadian bacon, but definitely cold be made with ham!

Here you go! Ham and Cheese Drop Biscuits {Cast Iron Skillet} | Saporito Kitchen

Hi, Megan.

I love sliders. Easy and quick. And that dip is making me hungry! :joy:

These are great. Thank you, Megan.

Here are two:

1 Like

I have one for breakfast.

Thanks for considering!

1 Like

CookingChat, I love this! Perfect.

Thank you, girlappetit! These are great options I would love to include.

1 Like

Sandra,
I definitely will be happy to use your Ham and Cheese Frittata. I see that you like breakfast and brunch as much as I do and anytime as well. :grin:

1 Like

Lydia,
Both recipes sound amazing! Thank you. I love your tips on saving time and work on the casserole recipe.

1 Like

Sounds so good! No wonder your family loves this for a Sunday morning breakfast. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope your readers love it. :blush:

1 Like

Of course, happy to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you still looking for recipes? I have a few.

1 Like

I am working on the roundup and can include your recipes. Thank you!

2 Likes

If you would like to include a recipe for Ham Leftover Recipes roundup on my blog, Kitchen Southern Hospitality ([kitchenhospitality.com) the deadline will be Thursday, March 10, 2022.

The Ham Leftover Recipe Roundup had been published. Thanks to each of you who participated in the roundup. I greatly appreciate you for joining me in the recipe roundup. Here is the link if you’d like to view it: