Grilling Recipes for Labor Day Roundup

I’ve got a pretty popular post on grilling recipes for Labor Day weekend. that I’m working on updating.

Would love to add a couple of new recipes that are DIFFERENT from what I already have. If you have a favorite grilling recipe or two, please suggest it here. I’d appreciate it if you take a look to see if your suggestion is not duplicative of something already on the roundup - I’m likely to include you if it is not similar to what is already there. It’s organized by category, so easy enough to click to see if what you are thinking of would add value.

Leaving a link gives me permission to add a link to your post and use an image in the roundup and possibly social media. Do follow link back to your site!

3 Likes

Great recipe ideas you have put there. It took me quite a while to read it a few times.

We have similar chicken or beef skewers named Kabab. It is the same as barbecuing. I’ll put the link below so you can check it out.

Hey David,
Thanks for thinking about this group for sharing in a roundup. I have a great how-to grill corn in the husk recipe that is popular.

Thanks,
Gina

Here are few that you might be able to use:

Hi David,

My favourite grilled veggie side dish is this Charred broccolini with preserved lemon and caper dressing.

You are welcome to include it if it fits your requirements. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the link! I’ve got several kebab recipes in the roundup already, but this sounds like a focus of yours. If you’ve got a version on your site that might be different / unique I can check it out.

I can’t get enough of the one called [Bakhtiari Kebab]. (Kabab Bakhtiari Recipe - UNIQOP Online Persian Grocery). There are many variations of this kebab, the one I favor is marinated with saffron and a few other ingredients.

The main ingredients are lamb and Chicken. You also need some other ingredients such as some spices and vegetables to marinate the meat before cooking… It would be best if you prepared lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper, some bell peppers, sumac, brewed saffron, butter or vegetable oil, olive oil, onions, and garlic. It is optional to use garlic.

@TarynS has a great grilled peaches recipe she should suggest! :wink:

Paneer tikka is a popular appetizer in north India, which is traditionally prepared in a tandoor to get its authentic taste. The classic paneer tikka in restaurants is prepared in the tandoor, but you can get the same taste at home by preparing in OTG (oven toaster griller) or on a grill.