Grilled ribs recipes?

I’m looking for a couple more recipes for grilled ribs (or should I say BBQ? referencing another thread here!). Ideally one specifically with pork ribs. To add to a round of side dishes for ribs, I have a popular boneless baked pork ribs recipe I’m linking to but I figure some people might appreciate a recipe for the grill.

I have a great slow cooker recipe,

Thanks, I can use this!

@TarynS Do you have something to share for this?

Thanks for tagging me @megan - I have a number of recipe for the grill, but not grilled pork ribs. It’s something that’s on my list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

David, I have an IP pork ribs recipe, but no grilled versions.

If they are bone in ribs I could use, the post I have that ranks well is for boneless ribs so don’t want to link to something that would be too close. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, they’re bone-in!

1 Like

Thanks @Barbara and @megan! Linked to both of your recipes here: What to Serve with Pork Ribs - 21 Best Side Dishes | Cooking Chat

Here’s one i have - Traeger Smoked Country Style Ribs - The Food Hussy

My husband recently tried this recipe and we loved it!

Ingredients for the rub:

1. 2 tablespoons paprika
  2. 2 tablespoon kosher salt
  3. 2 tablespoons freshly ground coffee
  4. 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
  5. 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
  6. 1 teaspoon oregano
  7. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  8. 1 teaspoon onion powder
  9. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  10. 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
  11. 1/2 teaspoon coriander

Directions:

1. Mix together the coffee, salt, paprika, chile powder, dark brown sugar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cocoa powder, and coriander in a small bowl to make the rub.
  2. Remove the membrane from the back of the rack, and trim the ribs. Rub each rack liberally with the rub. Wrap ribs in foil or place in a large container and store in the refrigerator over night (optional).
  3. Remove the ribs from the fridge while preparing the smoker. Fire up the smoker to 225°F, adding a few chunks of smoking wood chunks when at temperature. When the wood is producing smoke, place the ribs in the smoker, meat side up, and smoke until the ribs have a slight bend when lifted from one end, about 5-6 hours. If using sauce, brush on the sauce and continue to cook until sauce has caramelized, about 15-20 minutes longer. Remove from the smoker, slice, and serve.

He found this recipe here: Coffee-Rubbed Ribs Recipe | Serious Eats